Driver - Part Time Deliveries
Location: New York City, New York
Department: Direct Operations
Paint Nite brings together millions of people around the world to escape the expected and to share in unique creative experiences. Those experiences can happen at local eating and drinking establishments with friends and family or at corporate offices with work colleagues. The events are hosted by local entrepreneurs who partner with Paint Nite to make them happen.
Drivers work as the “behind the scenes” support for our event staff. The work you do will provide the foundation for Paint Nite to operate and execute events. As a Driver you are an extension of our brand; it is your responsibility to be thorough, detailed, and efficient in your role, which helps the team to create a party where people come together to escape the expected and share in fun, creative experiences.
Hours will vary daily depending on the number of events, their locations, and their end times, but we are looking to fill the following shifts:
- Monday - Friday, 9pm - 12am
- Saturday + Sunday, 9pm - 12am
- Saturday + Sunday, 12pm - 4pm
The pay rate for this position is $20 / hour
- Deliver and/or pick up supplies to/from event locations in NYC /Brooklyn.
- Load and unload van as required and pick up returnable containers from event locations to return to the storage unit in Brooklyn.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times understanding this role is a representation of the entire company.
- Follow all laws while operating your vehicle and drive defensibly at all times.
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- Good driving record with no major traffic violations.
- Access to a cell phone to use for GPS purposes and communication with manager
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sit for long periods of time
- Perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing.
- Frequent holding and grasping with the hands when loading and unloading equipment
- Frequent use of foot/feet to operate foot pedal/s on equipment and van
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes)